Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Almost makes you not want to get out of bed in the morning

What is next?? There apparently is some weird things on my and the man's credit reports. We each had a surprise. Mine was weird, but his was completely baffling. An old debt, that was paid off, for $55. Now the government loan people dont' want to give us funding for our kids. Really. Perfect credit and and old thing from 05, that was paid, and was $55? Debt to credit ration very good. All other things PERFECT. And this is the government? C'mon folks. How about looking at these mofo things?
On top of that my mortgage lender closed their doors on wednesday.......no one has bought them up. I asked the person who answered the phone - how do I pay september??? Um, well, no one knows. No one can say what my responsibility on this is either. My mortgage broker says "keep monitoring it". ARGGGHHHHHHH.......

No comments: