Wednesday, July 29, 2009

More ravings

After two weeks of a personal pity party (to which many were invited but few, well no one participated) I have decided that the universe has won. I give! I surrender!! You Win UNIVERSE I HOPE YOU ARE FREAKIN HAPPY. Truly while the snacks and liquor at the PPP was quite tasty, the company definitely was not. I supppose I got too bored of being sad, blue, maudlin, boohooey (this is to a real word, look it up mate!), hopeless, at the end of my rope, at the beginning of the end, up a creek without a paddle, paddling up stream, so now I'm full of vim and vigor, shit and sugar, just jolly as roger (I have no idea what that means, I mean I know what being rogered means and it could make one jolly I suppose).

Anyway.....from here on out it is little ms. friggin sunshine. Happy happy joy joy

No comments: